Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Half Way There and Livin on A Prayer- July 29

Hey all! 

Thank you thank you thank you for writing me and sending me stuff. So awesome. I love you guys. 





 I'm halfway there! Crazy right (the question mark button is not working on this keyboard so just pretend that I put a question mark there). 


Well I don't have a lot of time to write this week. We are skyping a family in Taiwan tonight and teaching them about finding revelation through the Gospel. And they are real investigators too! Crazy right! I need to prepare and make it an awesome lesson so I'm gonna get off soon and do that. 


Okay i apologize this letter is going to be very scatter brained. Here is my stream of consciousness... 


The older generation is leaving tomorrow which means I will be the new older generation! whoa! weird.  And I am really going to miss the girls who are leaving. They rock my socks. 





 was just called as the new music coordinator. Best calling ever! All I do is pick hymns for church and ask people to do musical numbers and play the piano and conduct. Can i have this calling forever.( pretend there is a question mark there.) 


My roommates get a lot of food sent to them so we have like 100,000 snacks. It's sweet! 




I memorized the First Vision and Moroni 10:3-5 in Mandarin this week! It takes me like 10 minutes to say them both but I can do it! 

We get to clean the temple on Aug 15! Kind weird how that works right? (Dad added that question mark for me) The temple is like the cleanest place in the world already! I hope I get to clean the chandeliers. 


Our investigators  committed to baptism this week and TRC was amazing! I talked to the grandma again and she says she's gonna come every week to see me and she said she would bring me cookies next time! can I please have every investigator be like her (question mark) 


I got in trouble yesterday for dancing in the rain. I was really excited because it felt a lot like Seattle yesterday. But apparently I was being unprofessional and unmissionary like. We're not allowed to dance as missionaries. 


Well I gotta go. But I just wanna leave you all with a quick thought. This week has been awesome but also really hard. I've faced trials that I never thought i would have to face. But I know with all my heart that Heavenly Father lives. He loves us. I have never felt more close to Him anywhere or any other time in my life. I am so thankful for the little mercies He has put into my life. I am so thankful for the people I know in my life. I know that if we pray he will answer. I know this. 

Love you all, 

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment