Sunday, December 28, 2014

My testimony- December 29, 2014

Hey everyone!

In this last email before I come home I  just want to bear my testimony really briefly:

I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that we are all His children. I know that we can communicate with Him through prayer. He will hear us. He will answer us. 

I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I know that the Atonement is a real thing. We can use it in our lives and become the people that God wants us to be. 

I know that God called, and still calls, prophets today. Through their teachings we can find true happiness. I know that Prophet Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that when we truly apply its teachings to our lives, we will find lasting happiness. 

I know that through faith in our savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end, we will find a lasting happiness in this life and in the world to come.

I know that family is the most important social unit in the world. We must focus everything on developing our relationship with them. Families can be eternal. 

I know that God's commandments bring true happiness and protection. 

I know that for the rest of my life, I want to commit everything to being a true disciple of Christ. For the past 18 months of my life, I have spent every second trying to do so and I have never ever been happier. I have never ever seen more blessings in my life. 

I am absolutely in love with my mission. 

I love you all. Thanks for supporting me. 



Skype with family on Christmas Day!


Love, Sister Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment