Sunday, October 12, 2014

Don't doubt the Prophet- October 13, 20014

This past week was good! I hope everybody watched General conference and received revelation. I sure know I did!

This week was really awesome. I feel like the Lord is really hearing our prayers and helping us work effectively and find the prepared. Sister Wu and I have made a goal to contact all of our investigators, RCs (recent converts), and LAs (less actives), daily. This is an invitation in Preach My Gospel. Before I thought it was impossible to do...turns out its not. We made a chart full of everyones names and when we contact them through the call or meeting or text or whatever we check it off. Weve been able to contact everyone everyday and WE HAVE SEEN MIRACLES. Most of our investigators are considered progressing because they’ve been keeping invitations. RCs are getting ready to go to the temple next week and a lot more LAs have been at church. We should never ever doubt invitations from the prophet. We need to make a plan to follow his counsel, say prayers of faith and do our best. I hope everyone is willing to do this especially after this last weeks general conference. Never doubt the prophet. I know he is a man of God. 



17 But a seer can know of things which are past, and also of thingswhich are to come, and by them shall all things be revealed, or,rather, shall secret things be made manifest, and hidden thingsshall come to light, and things which are not known shall be madeknown by them, and also things be made known by themwhich otherwise could not be known.

 18 Thus God has provided a means that man, through faith, mightwork mighty miracles; therefore he becometh a great benefit to hisfellow beings.


God loves us so He sent us prophets! This is my simple testimony. I love love love this work more and more every day. :) Dont forget to share the gospel with everyone! There is nothing happier!
Two girls from our ward borrowing my "Hipster" glasses

Sister Wu and I
Love,  Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment