Sunday, October 5, 2014

This stuff is true and works- October 6, 2014

This past week we had the most POWERFUL lesson with an investigator that I have ever had. 



It was with Sister Keh (Ke Shu Yi). She is an investigator who we have been meeting with for a few weeks. Sister Fan and I contacted her during our last week together. She was running on a track and I had the feeling to jump in front of her and say "Stop!" So I did hahaha. it surprised her so much! We started talking to her and ended up having a lesson and giving her a Book of Mormon. Shes been reading it and praying ever since!

This last week we decided to share the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (faith, repentance, baptism...) We invited her to be baptized (for the 3rd time) She paused and said, "I dont know..." She explained that her father might not be too happy and it would be a big change in lifestyle and she just wasnt sure. We read 2 Nephi 31 with her and then my companion asked, "Have you asked God about baptism?" Sister Keh said, "No." "We should say a prayer right now. We invite you to ask God what you should do about baptism"

So we all got on our knees and Sister Keh started to pray and right after she asked God tears just started flowing and then she said in her prayer, "Now I know. I know I need to be baptized." After the prayer she set the date for 11/21...her birthday :)



This experience reminded me of a scripture I absolutely love in D&C 9:

 8 But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I
 Will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right. 

Life is all about making decisions. We need to ask our all-knowing Heavenly Father what to do. He wants to help us know what to do...but first, we must ask. He will answer us. I am soooo grateful I was able to personally witness Him answer Sister Keh.

I invite everyone reading this to PRAY and ASK God. He WILL answer you! Ive seen it, Ive felt it, I know prayer is real and works!


This is my simple testimony.

Love you all!
Sister Tracy

Everyone asks about the food here.  Fried Squid!  (Also ice cream)





p.s. your prayers works! the 35 new missionaries arrived to Taiwan Saturday! The work in Taiwan is going to be BOOMING!

p.p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COMPANION SISTER WU!!!!!!! SEPTEMBER 30 :)
I cut Sister Wu's hair and she cut mine!  First haircut I've ever done!



p.p.p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER IN LAW TIFFANY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment