Sunday, April 27, 2014

All because of a prayer- April 27, 2014

So not a lot of time to email this week because we are taking an epic PDay trip down to Taroko Gorge. But here are a few thoughts/updates I have for the week: 
  
1. CONGRATS TO STEPHEN AND TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY BECKHAM IS ADORABLE! 
  
2. WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Xing Rou got baptized and confirmed this weekend. Tons of folks showed up and it was AWESOME. She is a miracle. We met her on the street like 3 weeks ago. She said in her baptismal testimony: "It is a miracle that these sisters found me. Especially at a time when my heart has been so low because my mom just died." Our jaws dropped. Xing Rou never told us that her mom died. Wow, all because of a prayer, the gospel changed her life. 



Xing Rou got baptized!  


3. We found a family that is going to get baptized on Mother's Day! It is soooo awesome. Their dad is so faithful! He is going to make a wonderful priesthood holder. 
  
4. Shout out to Kate Lepp...I am touched that you thought of me during the MI missionaries' prayer. I testify that whatever you felt during that prayer was the love of God. I invite you yourself to pray everyday to continue to feel that love. You can change peoples' lives with prayer including your own :) 
  
I FOUND THIS GIRL IN JILONG ON MY 3RD TRANSFER. SHE FINALLY GOT BAPTIZED YEAAAAAHHH!!!!!

5. I love this mission with all of my heart. We have a lot of folks were working with this week. Man, this work is rough. But I never want to leave. 




P.s. everyone please please please pray for Li Shi Hao. He is going down to smoking 1 cigarette this week and next week he's going down to 0. HE IS SO CLOSE TO BAPTISM. Please pray for him!!!!! 
  
I LOVE YOU ALL 
sorry for the short email 
Sister Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment